Saturday, April 25, 2009

Zitdate


Due to popular request, and by "popular request", BJ of course means "one person asked, which made BJ's day, because that means that at least one person reads this blog", BJ is pleased to present a portrait of herself and Deanne.

Deanne is still doing well. She's a fighter and is not likely to relinquish her comfortable residence on Bad Joo's face despite numerous applications of benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, Retin-A, toothpaste, very small rocks, breakfast cereals, and Raid®. However, her insistance that BJ and others sing her "How Great Thou Art" as a lullaby each night is getting old.


4 comments:

  1. Deanne looks familiar. Didn't she used to front that band that opened for GWAR in the early 90s? I'm sorry, the name escapes me. They went onto Lollapalooza soon after that tour...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so, although she claims to have formerly been a part of the Jim Rose
    Circus Side Show. I'm not sure I believe her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a real live pic. I am waay too intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there no Wibi lotion in your borough?

    O, the horror!

    ReplyDelete