Friday, March 13, 2009

What What in the Butt


GJ almost had a heart attack when BJ called to tell her that Christopher Moore had a new book out. GJ immediately got in the Pilot and drove to Target at ridiculous speeds to purchase a copy (in hardcover)!!! GJ thinks that Shakespeare sucks ass, but boy did GJ ever love Christopher Moore's new book, "Fool." Apparently CM borrows from some of that old ass Shakespeare's stuff for his newest bookie book. GJ loved it. Mostly for the swearing (obviously) and for the pure delight of laughing out loud for several nights in a row. This, GJ friends, is good shit. Put it in a Joo butt (see previous post).

6 comments:

  1. <3 Christopher Moore. Also, Darn you Joos for the "What What" reference, sending me once again scurrying as fast as my fingers could carry me to YouTube where I had to watch not only the original What What, but also to try to watch the South Park What What (which is very difficult to find because of a bunch of ridiculously crappy tribute videos made by people who think I care about their crappy crappy "talents." One day I will shatter their dreams and revel in their tears.) Anyway. I can't wait to read the new book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O. M. G. I guess I should thank you. I didn't get the title to the post, I thought it was a random whatever from GJ. After reading Jess's comment above I went to youtube and entered 'what what'. Holy mother, that was wonderful. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jos, I cannot take credit for discovering the awesome that is What What. It was South Park that first introduced me to it via spoof. It has a good beat. And you can dance to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You CAN dance to it. And should. I demand it. I've actually written fan mail to Samwell. Sad. But true. I'm still waiting for my DAMN AUTOGRAPH SAMWELL! Of course, you *might* think I'm crazy. And I am. But I still want and autograph. And it's not like I'm "stabby" crazy, just "dance to your 'put your weener in my butt on my headphones a LOT at work' crazy" Is that so wrong? I think not. *harumph*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um that should have been "song." Otherwise it sounds like I want him to put his weener in my butt on my headphones at work. Instead of just dancing to a song about it. That WOULD actually be crazy, now would it not? No wonder I haven't gotten my autograph. Typos are nefarious...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unless by "typos" you mean you typed, "I hate the gays" instead of "I love you. Send me your autograph", I think it's on its way, Jess. ;)

    ReplyDelete